We’re so close to Christmas, it’s practically here!
This is the second to last of these posts I’ll be making this year and how has it almost been a year since I started this project? Now, eleven months into it, I’m really appreciating these snippets of everyday. I’m so excited to, come January, mash all the months together and see the colours of the months, the change of the seasons, and what may practically be the essence of 2019.
But first, let’s contemplate November and what that brought with it!
- I gave NaNoWriMo my best shot, and though I didn’t get to 50 000 words I’m really proud of how far I got!
- Work work and a bit more work
- Walks in the forest behind the student village
- Tons of exam reading
- A lot of meetings and student politics-work
- My parents visiting, and a lovely concert with my mum!
- A Christmas market
- A very messy student flat as both my flatmate and I are mid-exams
- The first snow of the winter!
- Many an early morning
- The first two exams of the semester (two down, two more to go)
- A wonderful early Christmas dinner with Trine and her family
- So many cups of tea
I hope you have a wonderful day!