Okay, I promise I won’t start this post with “how has October come and gone already, this year is flying by so fast!” but I guess, by saying I won’t, I allowed myself to do it anyway.
October’s been a strange and busy month, with lots of traveling, a lot of assignments and uni work and thankfully, some wonderful moments with good friends.
The weather has also made it perfectly clear that we’re reaching the last months of the year now, as the winter coat has been dusted off and there are no valid reasons to not put on mittens and a hat before leaving the house. Secretly, I’m really here for it.
October has brought along:
- Two trips back and forth between home-home and uni-home
- My mum’s birthday and thus a lot of cake, lovely food and family time
- Some wonderful bonding time with my little nephew
- Oliver’s baptism – which was a fairytale in itself
- A lovely trip to the place my sister’s husband is from and getting to know his family better
- Learning a new craft! (It’s called Hardangersøm, a type of traditional Norwegian embroidery, and I love it!)
- A lot of beautiful concert experiences at The Church Music Festival in the Cathedral
- A lot of studying, assignment work and exam revision
- Some very productive study sessions with Trine, plus a lovely weekend with her lovely family
- Halloween spent binging Netflix-shows and eating all the sweets that no children came to collect
November, bring it on!