You can’t not preface a September Wrap Up Post with some Earth Wind and Fire.
September’s brought along autumn weather – green leaves turning red, orange and yellows blurring into each other, the need for mittens and thicker scarves. With every year, I get more appreciative of autumn as it pops along, and this year I’m so here for crisper air and darker evenings.
September has seen:
- The new logo that a good friend of mine has so kindly made for me and for this blog! I love it!
- A lot of work; both cleaning, interpreting and guide work
- Me getting back into cooking again
- So much rain
- Good books
- The Downton Abbey Film premiere with lovely friends, followed by the best loaded chips I’ve ever had
- A lot of studying
- Handicrafts, knitting and crocheting
- The old cosy knitwear resurfacing
- A trip home-home, for a spontaneous autumn holiday
- Lots of nephew cuddles and family evenings
September’s been a good one, as these months usually are.
I hope you’re having a wonderful day,