May is my favourite month, and yesterday she threw her picnic blanket over her shoulders like a cape, filled up her little water bottle with raspberry squash, and off she went. Until next year.
This year, May brough with her:
- The most intense exam period I’ve ever experienced
- New and exciting opportunities
- A lot of sun
- Maybe even more rain
- A new favourite cafe
- Dara O’Brien live at Kilden
- Norway’s national day
- Green, green grass
- A lot of take out dinners
- Proper getting into my new job
- Many a bus fare
- My birthday!
- Good friends and even better laughs