And just like that, February wrapped itself up in its big, woolen scarf and took off. See you in a year, it said, as it tottered away.
February brought with it:
- New and exciting job opportunities
- Copious amounts of tea
- A lot of Sophie
- Midnight kitchen dancing
- So many assignments and study groups en mass
- 11 postcards sent and 10 received
- New friends
- An embroidery project that’s bigger than anything I’ve ever done before
- Huge changes to plans I’d already made (good ones, though, so it’s okay)
- An IKEA nightstand that needed much love and attention
- A need to be creative again
- One poem and one creative piece accepted for publication
Here’s to March being just as good, if not better than February turned out to be.